QuickBite Magazine logo

Sign up for our newsletter

Latest features

Understanding VAT in the Food-to-go industry

Understanding VAT

VAT can be a minefield so it pays to know some basic rules. Peter Williams, Associate and Client Manager at D.R.E & Co, tells QuickBite more. You should notify HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) if your taxable turnover for the last twelve months exceeds £79,000 or if there are reasonable grounds for believing that your turnover will exceed £79,000 in the next 30 days.

binära optioner isk


http://www.psinternational.net/?soys=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-blog binäre optionen blog

strategia opzioni binarie medie mobili Page 47 of 48 pages ‹ First  < 45 46  47 48 >