QuickBite Magazine logo
NOBLY

Sign up for our newsletter

Latest industry news

De’Longhi Group acquires 40% of Eversys Group

kan man köpa kamagra på apoteket binary options in nigeria Italian De’Longhi have entered into a deal to acquire 40% of Swiss Eversys Group. The deal includes a two-way option in which De’Longhi will acquire the remaining 60% within the next two to four years.

Tastylia Oral Strip without prescription

var köpa Sildenafil Citrate på nätet De’Longhi Group are a leading manufacturer of household coffee machines and hope their investment in Eversys will be the first step into the professional espresso coffee market.

icoption

strategie di trading opzioni binarie 60 secondi Fabio De’Longhi, Vice-Chairman and CEO of De’Longhi Group said: “Eversys brings a wealth of technology, a management team with proven experience in the sector and the ambition to become a leading player in the global professional coffee market. This partnership is also driven by the technological, industrial and distribution synergies, which De’Longhi is able to assure.”

opcje binarne hyip

Priligy free consultation fedex overnight delivery “For Eversys the partnership with De’Longhi creates a significant potential of synergies, which will contribute to accelerate and secure our ambitious development plans. In addition, it offers the midterm possibility for the founders and current shareholders to resolve their succession strategy” added Martin Strehl, Chairman and Delegate of the Board of Eversys.

علة ثنائي خيار ثنائي بوت Thursday, 13th April, 2017
QuickBite magazine

Latest issue

July 2017

http://swazilandforum.com/?n=come-guadagnare-con-il-trading-veloce come guadagnare con il trading veloce Click here to read now.

http://www.mylifept.com/?refriwerator=bin%C3%A4re-optionen-prognose&190=27 binäre optionen prognose